Friday, October 12, 2007

Beach Fun!



We went to the Edmonds Beach and dog park. We hadn't been in a while which is sad because it has been our favorite place in the past to unwind. We had a lot of fun and Tara, needless to say, was thrilled as well. I love the picture we took of our shadows. I turned to the side so that you could see my growing belly. It's hard to believe we will soon be a family of FOUR! I'm really excited but I also know that it is going to be a lot of hard work.

Funny Story

Nate was on the phone with his Mom and they were talking about when we were going to have the baby and Nate said "We picked a Friday so that we could have the weekend to relax." His Mom laughed of coarse because I don't think there will be very many relaxing moments with a new born and a one year old! Anyway enjoy the pictures, also if anyone who checks this blog has their own blog let me know because I am loving this blogging thing!


No comments: