Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Computer Glich!

We were at the apple store looking for a game for Caden and I found the perfect one! It's called giggles and it lock out the keyboard so that no matter what Caden presses it will just make fun things happen on the screen and our computer is safe! Sounds pretty cool huh? Well, it was until I got the Camera out to take a picture of Caden playing and the whole thing went Hay-Wire! Screens were poping up and all kinds of different applications were opening! After we finnaly got it to stop the computer was still acting wierd like when I was typing, "E" would make a random folder open!!! We rebooted and everything went back, needless to say I'm calling Tech support! As you can see from the picture I didn't even get a picture of him playing the actual game! Grrr!

2 comments:

Ice Cream said...

I would be so ticked off. There are few things that rankle me as much as computer problems.

Amy, Spencer, and Kids said...

You should have bought a Mac at the Apple Store while you were there. You'll never have rotten glitches again.