Monday, June 2, 2008

We are Home!

We had so much fun in AZ! Caden got to play with his Aunts, Uncles, and cousins and be spoiled rotten by his Grandpa. Drake absolutely adores his grandpa. Drake slept in my dads room and slept better then he does at home! Every time Grandpa looked at drake he would smile and get all excited! It was very sweet!Here Caden is with his Twin Cousins, Patricia and Leora at the mall play area.

Grandpa bought Caden a pool and he loved it! The palm tree sprayed water and he would point it at met so that I would run and scream!
He snuggled up on the couch and watched Cars, his favorite movie! Grandpa bought it for him on Blu-Ray and we watch it literally 20 times on grandpa's beautiful new TV! We were seeing the movie in our sleep!

We went to a splash park which was really fun! We went with Aunt Chanda and Caden's cousins Rayden, Aislee and Kord.
Girls night out!!! We put all of the kids to bed and and me and my three sisters went out to dinner and then back to Jante's house to play pool.

We did all kinds other fun stuff but this is all I have the energy to type right now! More updates later!

2 comments:

Rosanna said...

I am glad that you had so much fun! It is always great to see family...especially when they live so far away.

Ice Cream said...

Now that is one spoiled grandbaby (as it should be). =)

I love sister bonding, it is always a blast. I'm already looking forward to seeing my family.