Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day! I have a wonderful father whom I talk to for at least an hour a day and he fills my life with incredible love and advice! I have gone to him so many times searching for answers and he has them every time. He's always there when I need him and I love him dearly!

I don't even know what to say about Nate!! He is the perfect father for the boys. They love him so much! No one can make drake smile like Nate does! Every time, Drake sees him he coos and smiles and you can see the love he has for his daddy. When we got back from Az I knew that Caden would be happy to see his Daddy but I wasn't prepared for just how excited he would be! He saw Nate before Nate even noticed us! He started laughing so hard and trying to get out of the stroller. He just kept saying Dada over and over. It really showed me what a strong bond he has built with his sons! When Nate comes home Caden yells "Dada" and then patiently waits at his feet until he takes off his greasy work clothes so that he can get a hug! Nate works so hard all day and then still comes home and changes diapers and plays with the boys and gives baths and stories and songs and giggles! He's incredible! Nate, I love you so much! I want the world to know how much you mean to this family! You our the king of the house and couldn't be happier! I hope we give you a wonderful father's Day!





No comments: