Tuesday, June 10, 2008

100th Post!!

Isn't that exciting! The reason I'm writing today is even more exciting!! Drake is finally eating solids!! He's been eating from his munchie and some toast and cheerios but he refused to eat from a spoon! I was even giving him the sweet stuff (bananas). Well apparently Drake is not a banana boy like his brother, who could live on bananas and bread alone! So what got Drake eating like a champ...Squash!!

P.S. Grandma picked out this chair for Caden and it is great! You can attach it to a chair or it can sit on the ground. It also folds up and it has a lid to keep the tray clean while you travel! Caden loves his and doesn't like that Drake is using it so we are going to go get Drake his very own! So, thanks Grandma!

2 comments:

triciarnorton said...

What a big boy! I can't believe I haven't seen him for like a month and he looks almost as big as Caden!

Ice Cream said...

I love the portable "high" chair. I love mine.