Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Just got back from the doctor...

... He said the baby hasn't dropped any and it doesn't look like labor is going to happen on it own! I'm a little bummed about it but I have to keep thinking that no matter what way I get him I still get him! I can't wait to hold him in my arms, kiss his little face and give him a name! Friday we will go in at 6 in the morning and they will start the surgery at 8:30. I'm really scared so all of your prayers would be much appreciated. I know that it's safe but I just get so scarred when it comes to surgery and needles and all that other fun stuff! Grandma is coming Thursday night so we are really excited about that, I'm sure Caden and her are going to have tons of fun! I'll write again on Friday with pictures of the new baby!

2 comments:

Amber said...

It's going to go well. It will be so nice to have him here with you and Nate. I'm so excited to be an aunt again!

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures.