Friday, October 10, 2008

My Baby Ticker!

I think I have finally settled on the one I like! I have changed it 5 or 6 times! I really like the ones that tell you a little info about the babies development but the floating baby really bothers me at certain stages. I also like the ones that are just a count down but then they don't have the little snippets of info. I like the snippets of info because I don't have the time or desire to keep track like I did with Caden. I read my pregnancy book every day when I was pregnant with Caden but now I feel like it's really redundant! So now I have my perfect Ticker! It shows the baby but not in a way that creeps me out, It's looks nice on the top of my blog and it gives me the snippets of info I want! Let me know what you think:)

1 comment:

Rozemary said...

Love your tracker! I like the info also, feel like I have more of a knowing of what is going on in your little belly now. =)
Hopefuly soon I'll need to add my own tracker!