Saturday, April 19, 2008

Spring Fling!

Our Ward had a really fun activity and I'm not just saying that because I'm on the Committee! We had a band/Appetizer potluck/Cub scout Cake Auction! I made this Truck with ding-dong tires! I was really happy because a lot of people were fighting for it and it finally sold for 80$! The little boy was so happy to get it! I had so much fun making it.


The band was really great. We had so much fun Dancing. Caden loved it and he would clap and cheer when they would finish a song. The appetizers were awesome! We had so many things to choose from and they were so diverse! There were so many cultures represented on the table. Here are some highlight pictures.


Anyway, we called this event the Spring Fling and the Ironic part is this is what it looked like outside!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a fun activity! And I can say that because I'm the activities chair! lol!!! (YOU PEOPLE BETTER HAVE FUN OR ELSE!)

Great pictures, girl!

Ice Cream said...

We had so much fun that night. It was a blast!